We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable agency.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information;
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender, and disabilities;
- recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and,
- applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.
Our Agency strives to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows employees to flourish. As a dynamic company, we offer many career opportunities. We want our employees to build a long and successful association with our Agency and be a happy and productive member of our team. Through their dedication, creativity, perseverance, and efforts our company will continue to grow.
As a future employee of The Wright Agency, we are required by the State of Pennsylvania to acquire your competency level before your start date. Please go to the website listed below and complete the test. Once the test is concluded, please print your certificate of completion and fax (888) 250-8714) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Also, we have an agency competency test in which you may take, if you prefer.
Please visit: services.dpw.state.pa.us/pch_comptest/
At The Wright Agency, we make a continual effort to develop and educate our staff. Please advise your Hiring Agent, which is best for you! It is mandatory to complete one of the two options:
- You can complete your C.H.H.A. certification (Certified Home Health Aide). These are free video courses, with real-life scenarios. Upon successful completion of each video there will be a certificate to print, please fax (888) 250-8714 or email (email@example.com) Please visit: learningcenter.pahomecare.org
- You can complete our agency training to become a direct care worker.